Its been a busy month to say the least!! Elections are done. President: Vicki, V.P.: Shane Suddarth, Treasurer: Chad Whisnant, Secretary is Jimmy Krantz. Appointed positions: Webmaster: Dave Dunlap, Public Affairs/Graphic Design, Teresa Smith. MCA Regional Director: TBD.
We are gearing up for our Car Show in September!!! Thank you to everyone who is taking the time and passing out flyers and for talking to folks to let them know about it. The more vehicles we have, the more we can donate to Kids To Love. This is what we do, right? We have fun, help each other, and help the Community!!
On that note, I want to share what I shared at the meeting for those who couldn't attend. You all have worked hard and have done so much to make The Rocket City Mustang Club a Family!! And a Club that anyone should be proud to be a part of. Here are some accomplishments YOU all have done in the past few years.
- Donations of several thousand dollars to Local Charities.
- Some of the local charities include, Local Veterans Groups, Eli's Block Party, Huntsville Pediatric Oncology Unit, OLLI Fallen Officer Memorial, Bikes or Bust, Rally 4 Kids, Christmas All Year Round, or Treat and Guntersville Airport Breakfast.
- Attended more than 50 events as a group and won several Club Participation trophies.
- Did a tribute ride to a fellow Mustang owners house to support his family and friends.
- Participate every year in different Parades to Support the Community.
- Joint event participation and support other Clubs like Rocket City Wranglers, Maro Mob, Euro Sunday, Music City Mustang Club, Heart of Dixie Mustang Club, and Limestone County Mustang Club.
Folks, I could write more but you get the point. This Family has grown and it has grown because of the things you have done above. Its a win, win for everyone. We get to drive our cars, hang out with friends, and help others. RCMC is more than a Club, it is truly a family!!
Thank you for letting me be a small part of it!!
So let's keep it moving and see what other new adventures we can accomplish and have fun doing it!!
Vicki, President, RCMC